The Benefits of State Shape Alaska Membership:
- Network with peers and related professionals.
- Engage in professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- Keep abreast of professional news.
- Learn the latest best practices of health and physical education professionals.
- Participate in statewide recognition programs.
- Add to a state and national level voice on issues impacting our profession.
- Formulate and champion programs that promote healthy lifestyles. For example, Healthy Futures.
At $30 for professional members, we are one of the more affordable associations. The National Association of Social Workers charges $190, American College of Surgeons $570, United States Professional Tennis Association is $259.
$30/one year $15/student $10/retired $65/three years $100/five years
To check your current membership expiration date, please click the following link: (Coming soon!)
First step is to complete the online membership form by clicking the following link: Membership Form
- Second step is to pay for your membership. You may do that by writing a check and mailing it to SHAPE Alaska, PO Box 241294, Anchorage, AK99524-1294 or you may pay online by using the following PayPal link: